Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's a bird, It's a plane...

This week Randy and I visited the Air and Space Museum in Dulles where they keep all the planes they don't have room for in D.C. It was so cool! Look at all the airplanes!



This is the Concorde. The first super sonic passenger flight! It flew from New York to Paris in half the time of other flights.



This shiny plane dropped the first atomic bomb on Japan.



After we looked around the museum we did an interactive simulator. Randy was the pilot and I was the fighter co-pilot. It was super fun!



Later in the evening, we visited Teddy Roosevelt Island! It was so pretty!




1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth forwarded your blog to me. It made me miss you guys! You're back at work on Monday right? I'll see you then (I've been filling in for Emily while she's been away this Summer).

    ReplyDelete