Spending the Fourth of July in our nation's capitol was amazing! We were told so many horror stories about the crowds and the metro line on the fourth that we were tempted not to watch the fireworks at the mall. But, we decided that we had to go because we don't know when we will be back in DC again! It turned out to be pretty easy and problem free! There were tons of people, but that also made it very exciting!
Fireworks! The fireworks were HUGE! I've seen lots of fireworks before but I have never seen one firework fill up the sky the way that these fireworks did! It was great!
What an amazing experience - celebrating the birth of our nation in our nation's capitol! Glad you got that experience! Fun pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie! This looks like so much fun! We will have just left Yorba Linda on the 16th! But will you be in Provo this Fall? I cannot wait to see you:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun thing to do! I Love the picture randy took of the Washington Monument with the flag. Very cool!
ReplyDelete