In the meantime, we are trying to keep busy. Randy and I realized that we have done more in the last few weeks than we did all last semester. We partied with friends, went to PF Chang's, a men's volleyball game, and a great Brian Regan show. We've made lots of yummy food (although we are craving desserts like crazy), we've gone swimming at the local rec center (which felt wonderful), spent more time with friends, and built baby furniture.

We are having a more difficult time knowing what to do this weekend because we really thought last weekend would be are last before baby. But, this weekend is for sure our last weekend and we need to party up- if only to keep me distracted.
If you are anything like me, you want to know when this baby is coming! Just keep checking back at www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com and you'll know. We'll post pictures as soon as this baby comes.
Randy and I have been feeling very grateful for all the support we have received throughout my pregnancy and we want to thank our friends and family! Thank you for all you have done! We love our family and our friends! We'll keep you posted!
Love,
Randy, Katie, & baby
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! NOPE! I think you are right that everyone tells themselves they will be early, but really that goes against your low expectations life quote! :) She will be here in no time, and I can't wait to meet her. Oh and by the way, I don't think it's very comforting to see that your baby is the size of a watermelon. just saying!
ReplyDeleteyou better party it up one last time before you becoming boring ol' parents! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the link. Haha. And sorry she is taking her time. Must be a Boyer thing. I had to be induced with Gabby after being a week overdue and she was in no rush even then. My tip for the bonus weekend: SLEEP. Sleep all day long and store up for the next 18 years, no matter how uncomfortable it may be at this point. :) Joy is just around the corner! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteoh I'm so sorry. I hope all goes well and she'll come soon. keep me updated. love ya!
ReplyDelete