Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Year in Review

Welcome to 2012! (Yes, I know this is a late post. Better late than never?) Since it looks like we disappeared in 2011, I thought I'd share the pictures with you that I never posted. Hope you enjoy the recap!


In JANUARY we kicked off the new year with a trip to San Francisco!



In FEBRUARY we ate our traditional Italian Lemon Butter Chicken for Valentine's Day; a tradition that Randy started when we were dating.


















In MARCH Randy ran a half marathon with some of his family members in Moab.


In APRIL, Randy turned 27 and finished his second year of law school. Katie celebrated her graduation from BYU.


In MAY, Katie turned 23 and we celebrated the 50th wedding anniversary of Randy's grandparents!

(with Whitney, PJ, me, Randy, Cami, and Linda after the party)

JUNE was a big month! Early in the month, we found out that we were expecting a baby! And at the end of the month, we celebrated the wedding of Randy's brother PJ and new sister-in-law Whitney!


In JULY we celebrated the 4th with the Boyers and we went to Lake Powell with my family



In AUGUST we vacationed in California and drove back to Utah in time for Randy to start his last year of law school!


In SEPTEMBER we went to a BYU football game


In OCTOBER we went to costco to purchase the good candy (the chocolate mix with reeses, snickers, butterfingers, almond joys...) even though we knew we would only have a couple of trick or treaters.


In NOVEMBER we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Boyers!


And...in DECEMBER we celebrated Christmas with my family and partied with my niece and nephews.




We are excited for the joyful moments that 2012 will bring for us (a new baby and a law school graduate)! We hope your 2012 is a wonderful year!

Love,

Randy, Katie, and baby Samantha

3 comments:

  1. I lOVE it!! What a great recap! I love that your whole October month is candy:) the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! We're so glad we got to spend lots of time with you in 2011 and we can't wait for Baby Samantha and all the fun events of 2012! You better have LOTS of posts in 2012 with lots of pictures of cute baby girl!

    ReplyDelete