Well, I had my 20 week ultrasound last week! We found out that our baby is a girl! And she is a healthy! The tech told us that this baby has attitude! She did not want to cooperate when the tech was trying to show us her body parts. She is squirmy!
I've posted pictures of her ultrasound. I'm guessing that most of you aren't excited about all these pictures, but I think the grandparents will like them. Because she moved around a lot the ultrasound pictures are a bit blurry and hard to see. I'll try to help explain...
Our little girl was breech with her head down toward my spine. We never got any good face shots. In this picture you can see her head face down and her spine.
Here is her heart and heartbeat. Everything looked great there!

This is a picture of her leg and her foot. Can you see it? Keep in mind that she is facing down.

This picture shows her left hand up by her face. Later on, when the tech was trying to show us the gender, she had both of her hands and her feet blocking the view.

This is not the prettiest of pictures. It was difficult for the tech to show us her face since she kept pushing it further into my spine. Here is her lip and her nose. I have a hard time seeing this one and I much prefer the pictures that make her look like a baby.
Our baby is measuring just a little bit smaller (even though you would not guess that from the way that I look). My due date is still February 3rd, but she was measuring more like she was due February 12th. We are so excited to have a baby girl!
wahoo wahoo wahoo! all high pitch like :)
ReplyDeleteWe want a belly shot now.
awesome awesome. i want a belly shot too! miss you sweetie! girls are awesome.
ReplyDelete