In June, we found out that I am pregnant! We are thrilled! I'm thirteen weeks along and our baby is due February 3rd! Thankfully, I am finally starting to feel a little more like myself.
Here is an ultra sound of our baby at 7 weeks. Our baby is now fully formed and about the size of a strawberry! How cool!
Woooo hooo! How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Congratulations old friend!
ReplyDeleteYAY! that is so exciting. baby boyer is due one day before ada was due last year. i hope your baby doesn't keep you waiting an extra week like our stinker did!
ReplyDeletehow have you been feeling? i hope everything goes smoothly!
Congrats! Hope your are feeling okay. So excited for you both.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling more like yourself! Your cute little strawberry should be nicer to you. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Katie! That is great news! I'm so excited for you and Randy :-)
ReplyDelete