I love April Fools day! It is such a fun holiday! To celebrate April Fools day this year, a few of my friends from my office and I "foiled" our boss' desk and chair. It was so fun! And boy was he surprised :)
I also brought a box of Jelly Belly's "Every Flavor Beans" and put it in a candy dish at the front desk. The flavors include centipede, baby wipes, vomit, skunk spray, and other nasty flavors. It was so fun to see people take a bite of a jelly bean and then make a grossed out face and spit out the candy. It made my day pretty fun :)
Ha! Way to go! What an awesome prank! :) Miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou better believe I think that's awesome. You know what else is pretty freakin' awesome?! That I get to see you in less than 2 weeks. YAHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. You're thee best.
ReplyDeleteI am just finally discovering this blog now. And this post made my day! I love our office.
ReplyDelete