Can I come too?
Yes! Let's go to Tel Aviv!
Beautiful! I've been dreaming too - warm sun, beach, but lots fewer buildings and people. :) It's not Tel Aviv but want to join me anyways?
Can I come? It might be hard to find a sitter so can the kiddos come too? :)
You're like, the best human e'er. That's all. Oh and we're going there someday, right? Cool.
wow! I feel so lucky that so many awesome people want to join me on vacation!
Can I come too?
ReplyDeleteYes! Let's go to Tel Aviv!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I've been dreaming too - warm sun, beach, but lots fewer buildings and people. :) It's not Tel Aviv but want to join me anyways?
ReplyDeleteCan I come? It might be hard to find a sitter so can the kiddos come too? :)
ReplyDeleteYou're like, the best human e'er.
ReplyDeleteThat's all.
Oh and we're going there someday, right? Cool.
wow! I feel so lucky that so many awesome people want to join me on vacation!
ReplyDelete