Randy and I teach the 11 yr olds in Primary at church and our class is hilarious. Last Sunday our lesson was "Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son." So, we were talking about the Savior and all that He has done for us.
Kid 1: "Do you think Jesus could make lightening?"
Me: "Of course, Jesus helped create this world."
Randy: "Jesus has power of the elements. That's how He walked on water. Do you guys remember that story?"
Primary class: "Yes"
Kid 2: (very seriously) "Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land."
At that point Randy and I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. It was surprising, especially because of how serious the kid was who commented. Unfortunately, I may think about Chuck Norris every time hear the story of Jesus walking on water....
Oh my gosh! How funny- I'm sooo glad you are enjoying your new primary class!
ReplyDeleteThis updated on my blog list, by the way :)
That is sooooo funny. I can't wait to tell Kyle this!
ReplyDeleteHahaha that's awesome.I just love what little kids say.miss being ur v.t. partner.hope ur doing well.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!! It made us laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteHow silly. Got to love kids!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo funny! Sitting here in the computer lab STILL laughing!
ReplyDelete