Randy and I spent the holiday weekend in San Francisco with my parents for the annual Fancy Food Show! We had a great time and did not want to come back home to reality!
It had been a while since both Randy and I had been in San Francisco, so we enjoyed doing some touristy things.
We rode the cable car down to the pier...
...and ate a delicious dinner at Scoma's!
When we walked down the pier we saw the Bush Man!
...who jumped out and scared this guy.
The next day we did some shopping and went back to the pier to eat clam chowder in a bread bowl and go to the aquarium!

We walked under a huge tunnel of fish, eels, and an octopus!
...and saw a school of tiny fish.
Then we went under another tunnel filled with rays and sharks!
After seeing all the cool fish, we got to touch rays, sharks, and some things in a tide pool!
Randy is touching the shark that spit water at people. When he (the shark, not Randy) got angry, he went up on his tail like a dolphin and spit water out of his mouth. It was pretty funny to watch!
When we walked out of the aquarium, we got to see this pretty sunset!


The next day was all about the food show! We loved it (but considering the pound of cheese that Randy ate and all the ice cream I had, we felt a little sick afterwards).
Oh, the memories...I love that place. I wish I could've gone!
ReplyDeletecool pics! Glad you guys had such a fun time together. Those Jelly Belly portraits are awesome!
ReplyDelete