Thursday, March 8, 2012

ONE MONTH

As of one month...

Samantha weighs 8 lbs, 12 oz and is over 22 inches long! We are so obsessed with our baby! We love her long arms (she can touch her hands above her head), her cheeks, nose, lips, curly hair, and her noises. She makes teradactyl noises, lots of sighing, and high pitched squeaks. We also love her smiles. She's starting to smile more. It takes a lot of work but occasionally we can get her to smile at us.

likes:

  • Eating (hmm...who would have thought)
  • cuddling
  • sucking on her hands. I'll be surprised if she doesn't suck her thumb.
  • being held. They say that babies can't get spoiled by being held but this past week Samantha decided that she won't fall to sleep unless someone is holding her.
  • tummy time. Baby girl came with a strong neck and she loves to show it off.
  • her mom and dad (I can't say for sure but I'm the one writing this post)

dislikes:
  • bathing
  • her back scratched. We think she is pretty ticklish. She squirms and fusses every time but it's too cute of a response for us to stop bugging her.
  • the dr's office
  • hiccups. This little girl gets hiccups so often and it is very distressing for her!

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable Katie & Randy!!!! Great way to document her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she has curly hair!? How did I miss that??? I can't wait to see her again! Sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha is absolutely adorable! We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete