Randy and I have started baking together and we are getting pretty good! A few weeks ago we made delicious mango gelato and last weekend we made pumpkin custard and baked it in our own pumpkin! It was quite the adventure and it looked pretty cool! If you want to try the recipe click here!
Here's Randy eating it! It was so good! It tasted kind of like pumpkin pie but more like a spice pie with a hint of pumpkin. Mmmm...
Randy also made me Borscht the other day. It was more of an adventure than we thought it would be. Randy is a great cook but a little messy with his cooking. So, I followed him around trying to clean up the beets- kind of comical. Turned out fantastic though. I was a little weirded out by the bright red soup at first but it was very fun to eat. Also, we have three huge mixing bowls full of Borscht. Any one hungry?
Yum, sounds delicious. I love beets! ;)
ReplyDelete