Laughter
This week, I found some things to laugh about! I hope it makes you laugh too!
- Desserts gone wrong. Cakewrecks.com founder collected pictures of cake mistakes. here's a little taste of her website:

- I found this blog called MyLifeisaverage.com. This highschool girl blogs about her life. Here are some samples:
"Today, I got back a paper I wrote two days ago about The Scarlet Letter for English class. We all had doubts our teacher actually read the essays, so in the middle of mine, I wrote: "Hester Prynne was a whore." Next to it, my teacher wrote "Word up". I have a new appreciation for her. MLIA"
"Today I drove past a guy with a sign saying, "HONK IF YOU THINK I'M GORGEOUS!" A few hundred metres down the highway I saw another guy with a sign reading, "HONK IF YOU THINK HE WASN'T!"... Made my day. MLIA"
"Today, my mom came home with cotton candy. I was looking at the container when I noticed it was Smile Guaranteed. I also noticed the disclaimer: This guarantee applies to typically pleasant individuals. If you are a major grouch that doesn't smile at puppies or a rainbow then even we can't help you. I smiled. MLIA."
- Making fun of Twilight: http://www.hulu.com/watch/107500/saturday-night-live-digital-short-firelight


Too funny! I wish we could go see Twilight together... or New Moon. Then we could laugh and make fun of it the whole time! :D
ReplyDeleteI think your blog should have a smile guarantee. Totally made me laugh!
ReplyDelete