Thursday, September 24, 2009

A few of my favorite Wedding Photos:

I know there are more than just a few pictures here but I just love ALL the pictures! My photographer did a great job and we had the BEST wedding EVER! Everything was beautiful! It was even better than I thought it would be (and I had pretty high expectations)! Thanks to all family and friends who helped out at the wedding! Here's why I love these pictures...
Lily made me laugh so hard when I came out of the temple and saw her in a white slip and sweater. It was hilarious! She is beautiful and she made me feel special, even on my wedding day when I already felt special.

Can anyone look at this picture and not smile? Gabby is dang cute!

I love the candid shots that Amber took. I love this one! Jason and Jen are such a great couple!

This is on my top five. It pretty much sums up the day for my niece and nephews. It makes me laugh every time!

I love this one of Randy. He is so good with kids!

I love this picture of the temple!

I look relaxed in this picture, so I like it.

This is one of my favorites. It captures how fun and happy the Boyer boys are. I love it!

This is my favorite of Randy. He's such stud! I'm so lucky!

I love this with my sisters, even though I'm looking away :) I love that we have such a good relationship with each other.

This was one of the funniest parts of the day. It's up there with lily's outfit.

This may be my number one, favorite picture. I love the city in the background.

More kissing, sorry.
It's not a wedding if there aren't five billion pictures of the bride and groom kissing.

I love the artsyness of this one.

I like our feet

My dress was beautiful and my flowers too. I love that Amber highlighted these details.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful!! What else can I say? My sister is beautiful! The husband's pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing photos! I have to agree with Kirsti that you look gorgeous. Love the dress. What a great day! We can't wait to see you two at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete